windows - How set affinity running java from console -


Since I do not have a hyper threading option in the BIOS, I am disabling it from launching

Like / 01010101

The problem is that I would like to run a Java program with that option, but I can not make it

  C: \ Users \ gbarbieri & gt; Start / Affinity 01010101 "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_71 \ j \ bin \ java.exe" -generator: \ Documents \ NetBin's project \ EC_400_BETA \ dist \ EC_400_BETA. -Jar "Kann nicht gifuden verden." (= -jar not found)  

I have tried to include the server in '' , but nothing ..

< P> How do I install a jar from the console?

It should be marked as a duplicate However, I only found out that the command line of OP Knowing this, there was another question with the right solution after knowing it.

The problem is that the Windows start command first considers the argument in a double quote, which it considers as a title to show in the command prompt window. (See)

Before providing a command name, a title is clearly provided in which the double quote (like c: \ Program Files \ The location of that path name)

This can be just an empty title, such as:

  c: \ user \ gbarbieri> Start "" / Affinity 01010101 "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_71 \ j \" java.exe "--jar D: \ Documents \ NetBin's Project \ EC_400_BETA \ Dist \ EC_400_BETA .jar \ / code> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -