angularjs - set selected values in amitava82/angular-multiselect -


I'm new to angular and I need a multilevel box in my search form, I have to multiselect.js

But there is a problem that I have that when I want to load a saved item, I can not find the value selected in it.

This code is Multiselectbox

  & lt; Multiselect class = "Input-normal" multi = "true" ng-model = "year list" option = "List of year data as year." List for years. YYListYearList in data "change =" and "selected ()" Gt; & Lt; / Select multiple & gt;  

I use this line of code to reset it

  $ scope.yearlist [0]. Checked = wrong;  

this works fine

and this is the code that I try to use to set the values ​​selected but it does not work

  $ scope.yearlist = [{data: 2009, checked: true} {data: 2011, checked: true}];  

How can I load this form with the predefined values ​​selected?

I do not know that it also works in conjunction with 'amitava82 / angular-multiselect' But do I know that if the data handling is based on a default multi selection box with ng-option, then you have made a common mistake.

HTML for the default multi select:

  & lt; Multiple NG-model = "year list" as option.data for option ng-option = "option.data select data in urllist" & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt;  

If you have 'Datalist':

  $ scope.dataYearList = [{"Data": 2014}, {"Data": 2013} {"Data": 2012}, {"Data": 2011}, {"Data": 2010}, {"Data": 2009}];  

and your list is:

  $ scope.yearlist = [{"Data": 2012}, {"Data": 2011}];  

Your selection will not be selected in a multi-select box. But if you change the 'year list' to the following:

  $ scope.yearlist = [2012, 2011];  

Your selection will be selected.

Why? Because 'option.data as' option refers to the data value that is not, for example, {"data": 2012} but 2012.

Do you have 'option.data as' 'option' because then it will be, for example, {"data": 2012}. It will not work.

For some reason multiselect can not control the object arrays in the NG model or it can not be placed in the ng-option for 'option data'. Why, I'm not sure is.

Hope also helps you with your problem with 'Amitva 82 / Angel-Multislact'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -