c++ - How do you compile your entire game into an installer -


So I have created a test game that I want to open to someone else on another computer. I used Flexera's limited edition installsil (I'm on Visual Studio 2012). So I've successfully made it with London. MSI

In the file contained in Flexiara Assistant (I just tried to include the primary output, but I get some sort of error), I use the vc_redist file, .exe file and all the .dlls This thing is for the second person getting a missing error looking for MSVCP110D P110D

I told that person to install vc_redist but it was still the same output. (But I tried to install it on my laptop and it worked)

So I'm here to ask (How to do the work) How did you make your launcher? (I do not consider it as direct .exe without at least the launcher) I need to do this work.

In the end it has decided thanks for the comments of some supporters.

Obviously, I have to switch from configuration to mode

OK and go to property

Go to configuration properties then the configuration at the top right of the window Click the manager, which appears from there, switch to release from debug.

Re-link all your libraries and create pre-compiled headers, create a pre-compiled header in the release folder.

Make sure that your already compiled header, in my case, is stdafx.h, on the first line of all the CPP file and the header file is not in it.

Compile it.

In the installation shield, instead of adding the file to the debug folder, link it to the release folder and it should work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -