compilation - How to compile and run a java file that contain weka libraries in dos? -


I am not very familiar with Java, but I know that we are saving the normal file is a Java file < / P>

  path = c: \ program files \ java \ jdk1.8.0_25 \ bin main.java Java main  

but when I try that weka The library is not working. I am using JK 1.7 for my program. Please do anyone please highlight me how to include UCLA libraries and compiling Java code.

You have to know two things.

  1. How to direct a class path to the directory.
  2. Where are your weka.jar and / or weka-src.jar files

Now,

compile the STEP 1 code

To compile the code you need to give the following command.

javac-classpath "path / to / lib1: path / to / lib2" main .java

This line is compiled by javac 'main.java' And libraries are required to use.

STEP 2. Cancel code

You need the same thing as above to run the code, but path / to / libs You should also add the path / in / your current editor / as the only protected side because some may be additional. The compilation requires the use of JVM class files that are generated after it.

java-classpath "path / to / lib1.jar: path / to / Lib2.jar: path / tor / yurpajestroidry /" main

Should do the trick.

PS: I have given Omenus for Linux (I am using Ubuntu 14.04). They should work fine on Windows with little change (you have to use '\' instead of '/' and use ':' instead of ':' where you separate the path).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -