How do I set the correct $PATH for Python in zsh? -


Today I made zash switch from bash. In addition to other things, I created a ~ / .zshrc file though some were hiccups, although one of them is that whenever I can run the Python program before output to the shell, I get the following error:

  new-host-3% Python program.py zsh: / usr / bin / python: bad interpreter: / library / frames / python.framework / version-2.7 / bin / python2. File or Directory  

This is my current, very basic ~ / .zshrc:

  $ PATH Export PATH = "/ usr / local / bin: $ PATH" Export to Export # Export = "vim" bindkey -v ## vi Style Incremental Search Bindkey '^ R' History-Incremental-Search-Previous Bondi '^ S 'history-incremental-search-forward bindkey' p 'History-search-previous bondy' ^ 'History-search-forward ## Inside a directory Easy setopt AUTO_CD  

I what is missing? I have installed Python, Zash, Virtual, and C via Homebra on OS X 10.6.8. I'm running Python 2.7.6.

Everything worked with Bash; no errors. From this I think the problem is zsh and its configuration is zsh and its configuration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -