How to copy a file name in a directory to a flat file using shell script -


I have a directory that has a file named oracle.txt. I need to copy a file file to try to use the CAC command but it tells me that I am copying a directory. I tried the cat order, but it does not have copies of the content. is. Is there any command to copy oracle .txt (name not content) into a flat file? Therefore, after completion, it will be a file called process.txt and its content will be oracle.txt

You can get the names of files using the ls command.
Then you will see that output as & gt; You must be redirected to a file using
The required command is shown below.

  ls> Process.txt  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -