.htaccess - Password protect Laravel subfolder with htaccess -


It seems that I can not override just a bit while trying for a password, then a subfolder with HTACACS Protect. I place it in the and .htpasswd file folder, for which I want to make authentication, but with no effect.
For this, I have "clients' eyes only" folders for work in progress projects, e.g. "Example.com/clients/my-client/". These folders should contain only static content

I tried to add a folder tree to the public, but it did not seem like (I think public content needs to be announced to avoid being rooted?). I neither keep these client pages as ideas.
thoughts? Laravel 4.2 is running on Apache.

The way Laravel routing, all the URIs are actually virtual URIs, so any directory Can not insert the .htaccess file in, because they are not really.

However, you can use the athal system of larval to protect your routes (either using original proof or a more traditional entry form system).

If you do not intend to justify a database to secure some directories, then there are some solutions to the solution:

Ul>

  • You You can see that a file or configuration will see the details in the array key. It is not super-difficult to do this, although you may have a little over the top for the purposes.

  • You can use the SQLite database driver, which stores the database in the easily accessible file (in app / database / ) then the database Is kept at least with your code.


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -