java - eclipselink auto generated key : sql server last_insert_id' is not a recognized built-in function name -


I migrated from mysql to mysql in sql server 2008 and now I am trying to configure my ORM, But when it attempts to insert a new item in the table I have tested it without identifying the 2 tables and without identification card and GeneretionType.AUTO and GeneretionType.INDITY My The unit is in it but it does not work

I have the id field itself with the help of esclasselic How can I insert in SQL Server 2008?

  @ id @ generatedValue (strategy = GenerationType.INDNTITY) @basic (optional = false) @not tap @column (name = "SEC_USERS") private integer IDUser;  

Internal Exception: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: 'LAST_INSERT_ID' is not a recognized underlying function name. Error code: 195 call: SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID () Query: ValueReadQuery (name = "SEQ_GEN_IDENTITY" sql = "SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID ()")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -