java - What is the difference between @Entity in Hibernate and JPA -


When I am sampling the hibernate standalone program, my mind was confused with the use of @notity annotations Was there.

My question here is, I have a class with JavaEx with @Entity, so it's working fine, but when I change Entity Annotations with the Hibernate API (i.e. Org.hibernate.MappingException: unknown entity: com.jetti.test.Employee

Give some more explanations It is highly appreciated.

@ javax.preistence.Entity is mandatory, @ org.hibernate.annotations.Entity A There is no replacement.

Then, the code of the hibernate completes @ just javax.preistence.Entity , and Gives some better tuning options. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -