jquery - Limit with Chosen.js dropdown -


I used selected.js and has multiple selection dropdowns. I want to limit selection of 4 options with Alert Message.

I tried with the normal dropdown but this is fine but selected. This is not working with JS.

Inbuilt option (<. Chzn-select ") selected ({max_selected_options: 4}); But warning message is not delivered when maximum warning is reached.

How to set the limit of maximum 4 options with Select.js?

There is an incident that triggers when you arrive at max_selected_options when you can use it

  $ ('.zz-select'). ( 'Selected: Maximum Selected', Function (obj) {Some ();});  

I Tested.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -