php - Access to CodeIgniter app from desktop application -


I have written a PHP application based on CodeIgniter. This app manager allows software license. The user can purchase a software license and the administrator can control it. Now I want to check licesne details (saved on the server) from my software To do this, I need to contact my codeigniter application from my software:

  1. If my license user license If the data is valid then my software calls the Callignator application;
  2. My codeigner checks on DB and Sen are a response to my software;

So I need post or GET data for codeigner application URLs, but how can I avoid authentication? When my URL calls the Code Igniter application, then I call User Certification, that's fine but in this case I want to avoid it.

What is the best solution?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -