php - How to establish a HTTPS connection between Java 7 and an OpenShift application? -


OpenShift addressed the rapidly 'SSL' Poodle vulnerability around October 16, 2014. E-commerce provider I can work from then on Now establish a secure HTTPS connection with my OpenShift PHP application. I suspect that this is in the least part because SSL3 is no longer available protocol.

The e-commerce provider is finally logged in error:

  javax Net.ssl.SSLException java.lang.RuntimeException: DH Keypair could not be generated  

Here's what I've tried and searched for:

On the online SSL Testing Tool, this indicates that my SSL certificate is installed correctly (OpenSoft Installed via WebConsole), and it receives 'A' grade. HTTPS works fine when connecting to my OpenSSIP PHP application in a normal web browser, usually SSL certificates and amp; The installation itself seems fine.

As a test, I have tried to use OpenShift's shared SSL certificate instead of my own, with the exact same result.

Java 7

Remote e-commerce platform, which uses Java 7, is trying to connect to my Openship PHP app through HTTPS. Tech support thinks that the issue is that their Java 7 systems do not support the cipher key length> 1024 bits Unfortunately they are currently not in a position to upgrade their systems in Java 8, so their hands are slightly tied.

Handshake simulation

SSBAB analysis of my SSL certification includes a useful handshake simulation test with various clients, it actually uses a Java 7 simulation properly using TLS1.0 Shows, though Java 6 simulations fail with a '1024 bits' error - a' client does not support DH parameters - almost e-commerce tech support does not support their Java 7 based system Stom.

How can I fix this? To minimize the question:

Is there any easy adjustment my e-commerce provider can make at HTTPS connection for openshift applications at the end, without upgrading java or important Effects to make changes to others? Option to accept DH parameters like> 1024 bits.

Am I able to adjust my Java 7 based system (maybe openshift or PHP settings) to successfully install an HTTPS connection with my Android application? An alternative to instructing OpenShift to provide DH parameters such as & lt; = 1024 bits.

Restarting your application should resolve this issue as it will pick the latest JDK, in which case Must contain the latest improvements.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -