ruby - Rails enumerize with dynamic options -


I have a model to control different app settings. The value_type of each setting is string, integer, bullion and enum, if one setting is defined as an antum, then there are several anonymous_points in it (only saved as a key, with values ​​in the context of the settings in the database) these I want to use the gem to handle energy. I tried a lot but I can not set the enum option from the database.

Here's my code that how do I try to define different anonym options.

  Enumerate: enum_values, in: - & gt; {EnumOption.where (functional_parameter_id: self.id) .map (& amp ;: value.to_sym)}  

After this I try to call Setting.find ( 1) .enum_values ​​ and I got zero .

If I call on Setting.enum_values.values ​​ to call all the available options, then just call me ["# & lt ; Proc: 0x007fd7e78e9218@/Users/path/to/app/app/models/setting.rb: 31 (lambda) & gt; "]

Is it possible to enum the option To set form?

I do not think you should enumerate the literal number in with a lambda Do this feature is not documented anywhere, and by keeping an eye, it seems that it is strictly to tell that you pass an array.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -