android - UPC API Database Lookup -


I am writing a commercial app which estimates that 50,000 UPCL lookups per month will be required. For now, I'm just looking for a database that supports the UK / USA code.

I've read some posts here that keep me going. However, this limit only searches for 1000 per day and does not guarantee any uptime.

Many other questions about this subject are on SO few years old. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a trusted UPC database? What we have seen another is that, but we did not have any trial of the UPC.

Has anyone found the UPC database which supports the number of questions we ask and is reliable for both the UK and USA?

I do not like to answer my own question, but there are about 14 million UPC's database and Charges 1000 dollars per 1000 requests (paid by paypal). They give 500 free lookups to test the system. It seems that till now I have tested the UK's UPC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -