AngularJS ng-options sorting according to value -


"1": "A", "2": "B", "3": "I have data":

I have the population in the selcet box as

value for the value (key, value) orderbyy: 'value'"

I mean that I want to sort it as a value or a key but in a proper way. Since the key string format is 1,12,123,2,23,224 I sorted out Try ordering the filter but that does not work. How to sort this sort

There was an error like this; The possible solution can be found;

  $ scope.keys = function (obj) {back obj? Object key (obje): [];}  

and select an option tag in ng-repeat;

  option value = "" & gt; please select & lt; / options & gt; Lt; Option ng-repeat = "key in k (value)" value = "{{k}}"> {{Data [k]}} & lt; / Options & gt;  

What does this do with the $$ hash, and not the key, to order data with NGREPT?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -