html5 - Firefox ignores cache.manifest -


I'm trying to add offline caching to my HTML5 app. > & Lt; Html lang = "en" manifest = "cache.manifest" & gt;

I've added the cache file name that looks like this:

  cache manifest # versionHash: fd30cdac1dd02ec2077dd5ca1b097369 #VersionTime: October 28, 2014 10:59:48 Cache: css / ebot.css js / ebot.js js / jquery.min.js js / actionlog.js images / arrow-right.js ... and so on - Almost 50 files ... Networks: getdata.php Emaillog .php uploadlog.php  

And now I'm testing it. It works perfectly fine in Chrome, though Firefox is simply ignoring the manifest parameter. When I look at the "Networks" tab in Dev Tool, the file cache.manifest does not load at all.

I am using for debugging - and I can see that it is being cached in Chrome - eventually with "load".

However, in Firefox, I'm looking into the console

  "Online: yes, event: checking" cache. JS: 30  

repeated and "over, every second I can see that Firefox is missing the code attribute on the manifest And so the cash has not been updated.

How can I get Firefox to respect manifest ?

For reference, I get Firefox at 32.0.3 Testing on Ubuntu 12.04


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -