javascript - Gridster not appearing under jQuery variable -


I'm using Gridster to render the layout of tiles in my app, using nodebaby as the base I am doing

The code is as follows:

  & lt; Script src = "/ jquery.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "/ gridster.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ .noConflict (); Gridster ({widget_margins: [10, 10], widget_base_dimensions: [175, 175], serialize_params: function (wi, wgd) {console.log ($ (wi)) .attr ('id')); Return {id: $ (wi) .attr ('id'), col: wgd.col, line: wgd.row, size_x: wgd.size_x, size_y: wgd.size_y};}, dragable: {start: work () {Dragged = 1;}, stop: function () {setTimeout (function () {drag = 0;}, 5);}}});}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

As you can see, I have a & lt; Script & gt; I've tried to start Gridster in the tag, but when I run it I get:

While trying to use Gridster ( $ ('.gridster ul') < Previous> UnkitType Error: There is no undefined function.

Gridster (\\ .. ). JQuery is ok, it's just Gridster. < / P>

Why?

itemprop = "text">

It looks like you did not use the source file instead of Gridster's compiled version Used Do you use dist / jquery.gridster.min.js downloaded from GitHub, instead of src / jquery .gridster.js

For future reference, the version in src / is used when compiled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -