list - QTP UFT - WinList.Select cannot select any line -


I need a QTF script which selects a line and income, the following code is given by recording the steps :

  window ("[Windowman]"). WinList ("list box") Select "[Name of Name]"  

But when I try to run it, I see an error box: does not recognize specific item of the list box object can.

This does not work with any line. I can not even choose with an arrow key, the error is always the same.

Before highlighting the script, highlight the WinList from the object repository, object to update the object property Can not be detected.

Also, make sure that your screen is not diminished every time you run your script in the standard window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -