vb.net - Determine if all members of a list are unique -


I searched and found a number of answers about finding and / or removing duplicates from a list and found. I would be able to adapt any of these to my specific need, which is to find only that there is more than a unique value in the list of integers.

However, it seems that there is a problem in my project. All the answers I found, using all the specific () or GroupBy () , which have been added to all the extension methods in .NET 3.0. I have verified that the target framework of the project is set to 4.5, and all the system references in this project are 4.0.30319.

I get an error

  is not a member of the 'distributed' system. Selection. Generic The list goes (for integer) ' 

The same group goes to the group, selection, etc. Why am I not using these methods?

As I said in the comment, LINQ requires that you include the library. Do not forget it

For future skirmishes, you do this by typing it:

  Import system.log  

The best happens to us. : D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -