winapi - Concurrent File read write -


I am on a Win7 platform, I have a third party software that opens and writes a file. Before the process is over, I want to stop and see the data that goes to that file. Although the file is being loaded, it looks bigger in Explorer, so the data imo is being written. Of course, the use of any high (or low-level API I know, if it makes a difference, then I am writing it in Python) error "denied error" error 5 or "no access to the process file Because it is used by another process. "Error 32.

What am I missing?

Other apps allow you to access the file. When it opens / opens the file, it specifies sharing rights for the file. If you try to open the file, while it is already open, you are not compatible with sharing rights, using the flag, your open will fail. If you want to open the file for read-only access, it is necessary to share the file to read / enable another app. You can use a tool to see what other apps are actually using which sharing rights.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -