Add local file url to allowed domains Firefox : about:config -


I am creating a screen sharing addon in Firefox and need to use it: media.getusermedia.screensharing "Convenience.
But when I am using addOn SDK locally, my URL for the opened HTML file is: Resources: // jid1-q3wuqdulcvnnrq-at-jetpack / toolbar_button /data/index.html
Now, I get an error on this link:

  About: config, please enable media. Gatusermedia.screensharing.enabled And domain of this site Add media.getusermedia.screensharing to the gamer about: config_domains   

Additionally it requires an https connection, while the same webRTC works fine in Chrome extensions How can someone add a local file url to a domain?

Screensharing For a search on mxr:

who inspired this white list:

Then I have already done this. The domain of inquiry If, first: webex.com, *. Webex.com, associate dot com, *. Collaborate.com

So when I did this: Services.io.newuri ('http://www.webex.com', null, null) Found this:

So it seems that what is going on in host There is also what we want in this pref, so I tried new UI URI's file:

Services.io.newURI ('file: /// C: / Users / Vayeate /Documents/GitHub/Profilist/bullet_aurora.png'nnull, Null)

This dumps:

Add this to a prefix: ,

which is a blank space That it seems that this file is to URI, so I will look like: Webex.com, *. Webex.com, associate dot com, *. You can try Collaborate.com

or even just an ester:

Webex.com, *. Webex.com, associate dot com, *. Collaboration, * *


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -