c++ - How to provide a given symbol using Clang and MacOSX -


itemprop = "text">

I have an issue when launching my app:

  dyld: Icon not found : Required in /usr/local/lib/libcrails-mongodb.dylib referred to from __ZN5mongo2LTE: flat name space /usr/local/lib/libcrails-mongodb.dylib  in 

if I symbol Using the search __ZN5mongo2LTE nm, I find these matches:

  $: nm-a /usr/local/lib/libcrails-mongodb.dylib | Grape __ZN5mongo2LTE /usr/local/lib/libcrails-mongodb.dylib :. U __ZN5mongo2LTE  

If my understanding is correct, then it means the symbol is referenced, but not resolved

Now if I look at this second library which is my The project is also linked to:

  $: nm -a /usr/lib/libmongoclient.a | Grape __ZN5mongo2LTE /usr/lib/libmongoclient.a:jsobj.o :. 00000000000eca00 S __ZN5mongo2LTE  

Again, in my understanding, it means symbol is present in the same library at the given address

Am I wrong somewhere? If not, why is the symbol "not found"?

It seems that an accessible libmongoclient.dylib or libmongoclient .so is required.

libcrails-mongodb.dylib is linked to dynamically libmongoclient , thus this symbol can not be found Is, although it is stable libmongoclient.a .
You can try to reconfigure libcrails-MongoDB , usually with static libmongoclient.a or libmongoclient Find a dynamic library of, Libmongoclient.dylib or libmongoclient.so .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -