FileMaker Pro: <no values defined> -


Therefore IM is working on a hardware inventory and there is a problem with my relationships.

I would like to select one of my "Item_view" layouts and then a brand that matches the unique type (i.e. if I type "smartphones" then I should show all the brands for the smartphone) . The specialty "type" is defined in its table (seen in the picture below), such as brand (models and designations, but I only tried type-brand first - "test db") . / P>

My problem is that if I try to access the "Type" table in the "item_view" layout, then I can select a type but not a related brand (). I created a "pop-up menu" in the "item_brand" field and gave it the value from "brand :: brand", which includes "only: related values ​​starting from" (actually its "type", but for this type German - so do not ignore it)

I think that should work, but I do not. So i need help thx

Here you can see pictures :)

item_view your typ table,

  item_view :: item_typ = typ :: typ_id  

How it looks:

You should be able to create a price list using the brand Type : Enter image details here

 Enter image details here

In this way, when you select a particular type, then it typ records can be used to view relationships

  typ -> Connect - & gt;  

To view all related brands of the brand, then you attach that price list as a popup menu or dropdown list in the item_brand area on your item_view layout So that you can choose a related brand.

Enter image details here

It should be noted You are showing all text brand prices, but you should have 'field name' in your item_view table, if you have the ID of the selected brand 'Storage again in the item_view table. Code> type_id and brand_id , because you're actually storing what fields.

You can create a similar value list to use type_id and type_name , so that when you are using a popup menu You can type type :: type but what you are doing in the item_view table is typ :: typ_id value.

I hope this helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -