How to create method which be executed by cron (Yii) -


I'm completely lost I followed many tutorials about Cron and Y but all failed (,).

In addition, this project is not mine and the protected folder is not present.

I want to execute one in my DB, after control, update every 10 minutes .

I already know how to make a cron, but ... in fact it does not know how to deal with this.

I need the connection to the DB and access to the model ..

Thank you for your help

Renewed:

Thanks for the @ crafter response I am able to execute 'Yiic AutoCron but I get an error:

  "PHP error [2]: Include (User. Php): Failed to open the stream: No such file or directory " 

I can not use config / console.php because the project's standard architecture Does not respect.

How can I import all the models to avoid this error?

I have the same problem as this post !!

I also have a cronconfig.php (in which I import the model) No response yet.

Refer to WIKI Post

> Class TestComConsoleCommand Extended {Public Function Run ($ ARG) {// You can use your Yii Library here, for example $ userModel = User :: model () - & gt; FindByPK (1); $ UserModel- & gt; Active = 'n'; $ UserModel- & gt; Save (); }}

You can run using yiic tools, for example protected / command / myCronJobCommand.php file.

  $ cd $ protected ./yiic myCronJob  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -