html - background image is repeating, cant code it to stop -


Let me show the code only once, not again, and centered on this page, and below the 500 pixels page I corrected the code I am unable to write in the manner I know that it is something like "background image: Norpat", checked the WC3 page, he gave me some things, but it only broke the picture and it did not show at all.

Here is the CSS part:

  #wrapper {width: 700px; Margin: 0 auto; Background color: # d7fdc9; Padding-top: 20px; Padding-bottom: 20px; Background-image: url (../ images / bkgd-image.gif); }  

I'm sure if you need full HTML and CSS, then I'm just posting tidbit small, because I think you need more.

If you need all this, LMK, and Ill post it Ty!

  background: # d7fdc9 url (../images/bkgd-image.gif) No -Double press center 500px;  

or long way

  background-image: url (../images/bkgd-image.gif); Background repeat: do not repeat; Background-position: center 500px; Background color: # d7fdc9;  

And if you do not have anything in it then heighten your cover.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -