jquery - Moving Up and Down list objects -


I'm creating a simple list (under heading + text) This section looks like a normal question.

I want to increase the objects above and below the list. When I click on the last object, then it goes up etc.

tried with rollup (); but was not working How can I do this?

My code:

  $ (function () {$ ('.opis'). Hide (); $ ('li.'). Function () {$ ('opis'). ($); $ (This) .nextAll ('. Opis: first') toggle ();});});  

The currently clicked item is in its original container ul

  var $ ul = $ ('ul'); Hide $ ('description') ().; $ ('Li .nazwa). Click (function (). $ ('Opis'). Skip (); $ (this) .nextAll ('opis: first') Toggle (); $ (this) .Parent (). PrependTo ($ Ul);});  

Demo:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -