mule - Unable to find DB2 connector in Anypoint Studio -


I am trying to install the DB2 connector in the villain studio. I am releasing the October 2013 release. I tried to follow the instructions given here: but I am unable to find the connector in any of the available sites. How do I install it?

You should use the database building block and generic database configuration with the DB2 JDBC connector.

  • Download DB2 JDBC Connector
  • Download DB2 JDBC Connector
  • Add DB2 JDBC Connector (.z) to your project
  • Add a database building block to your flow and use a common database configuration

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -