objective c - How to update the content for NCWidgetListViewController -


I was trying to use my first Mac OS extension extension widget Xcode 6. Somehow I came to know how to show the content the way I want to.

Here's the problem: I was trying to refresh the data displayed in today-expansion. But I could not find an example of doing this (especially for purpose-C).

Can someone give me an objective-cod example?

Update: I was seeing the reload for a solution similar to the data that is used on UITableView

Just exampleListViewController.contents is slightly different than before.

It seems that NCWidgetListViewController checks whether you set it up again, and then do not refresh its view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -