objective c - IOS - Hit web service in background for a specific time when a push notification comes -


I have an application in IOS in which I have push notifications. Now I have a scenario I do not face can.

I get a push notification for the order, and it seems that my app is in the background now what I have to do, it is to say that the push notification is to start a timer for one minute, which After informing the web service, after one minute, the order will automatically hit the web service that the order is bad. Now if the app arrives in the foreground and the order is accepted or rejected within one minute from that push notification (or timer) the timer should be canceled.

Thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -