php - MPDF trying to stretch table to fit remaining height -


I want the table to fit the rest of the page on the page.

This is the table I am using:

image Enter details here

I want the last item to be expanded so that the remaining space is filled (as explained above). I tried to reproduce it in normal HTML, but it worked.

I have tried to use the last-baby to spread the last element, as mentioned above, it has worked without MPDF, but when the MPDF If you use it does not stretch.

Does anyone know how this can be accomplished using MPDF?

It is not possible to use this last child in an element in MPDF, even so That height and width are not allowed to be used on the table.

You have to find another way to do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -