silent - Get Scilab to calculate without printing result -


It sounds like a silly question, but I really can not find an answer.

I am using Scilab to evaluate two methods in terms of success, however, every time I tell Scilab to calculate anything, this result will print. Since I am using large matrix, it spends too much time in printing results compared to calculations, so I have a hard time stating that how long each method is actually taking.

Do I Calculate Scilab Without Printing the Results?

That is, instead of

  -> B = A '* AA = 1. 2. 3. 2. 4. 6. 3. 6. 9 - & gt;  

I have to do this

  -> B = A '* A ->  

Also add a semicolon works

  - - & gt; B = A 'A *; - & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -