android - VTS AT command only works once (sends dtmf tone only once) on sony ericson xperia Neo V -


I have roots in Xperia Neo V (very old Android running - 2.3.4) AT command at I / dev / smd0 Most of the things work fine, except that I am only able to send a DTMF tone, after that there is no effect of the VTS command, even ordinary AT commands or other commands work. Turn off I

echo -e "AT \ r"> / dev / smd0; Cat / dev / smd0

AT OK

  1. Call / Receive via UI or ATD / ATA
  2. Test The AT command is working:

    echo-A "at \ r"> / dev / smd0; Send DTMF: (I can hear the tone at the other end)

    echo -e "AT_VTS = 3 \">

  3. At this point, all orders (AT + VTS = 4, AT, ATI, etc.) stop working till the reboot, the phone. I am not able to listen to any further DTMT tones with the VTS command.

Remarks: 1. To understand how I am sending android, also using a code of Maliran to do a Terminal Mate Although the DTMF tonnage of the trick is done correctly, MITM does not work (no output in injector.log) Please note that when I send the AT command manually through the shell, it works ie ie everything completely

  1. Even if the name of / dev / smd0 has been changed, reel / Android works fine. My assumption is that it is / dev / smd0 Some other Quakecom dev is using the file if it fails.

Information: 1. Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V [ro.build.description]: [MT11i-user 2.3.4 4.0.2.A.0.62 2. Dev file: $ ADB shell is available. Grep-i rild.libargs [rild.libargs]: [-d / dev / smd0]

  1. Baseband:

    echo -e "ATI \ r"> / ATI Manufacturer: Qualcomm Incorporated Model: 196 Amendment: M7630A-ABBMMMMM-2.0.3028 DT1 [14 September 2011 11:00: DAD / SMD 0; 00] IMEI: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX + GCAP: + CGSM, + FCLASS, DS

Qualcomm from your Sony Ericsson phone And not based on ST-Ericsson's platform. I do not know any particular implementation details, but since I for ST-Ericsson in 2008 for AT + VTS command, I give it a shot.

First of all, your order example is saying AT_VTS while the command is AT + VTS . I think that there is a typo while writing this question?

About deleting / dev / smd0 I think that it is only that the Reliance Daemon is opening the file, and removing it into the file system, in the normal Unix file system behavior, opening the file No effect on the procedures (unless they turn it off).

I do not know how to open + frequently shutting down and reopening the device file (which is sometimes done while running, order order in this way) will affect things on this phone, But in the best case it does not matter and in the worst case may be related to some problem, so I suggest you use AT commands and use me to get feedback. With it you instead of resonance + cat command instead of

  echo "AT". | Atinout - / dev / smd0 - echo "AT + VTS = 3" | Atinout - / dev / smd0 - echo "ATI" | Atinout - / dev / smd0 -  

Once the device will open, type the command line once, and read the response (s) before turning off the device after exiting. And it's good to use it because you do not have to mess with the carries return.

The three commands will open three times as above and close the device. It would be very interesting to try them all in one operation, eg.

  "AT; + VTS = 3; Icho" | Atinout - / dev / smd0 -  

and / or

  cat & gt; Command.txt & lt; EOF AT + VTS = 3 ATI AOF command. Txt / dev / smd0 -  

To see if any of them does not make any difference to AT's print?

Unfortunately, I have no experience in the process of anigning on Android, so I have no help in presenting it there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -