customization - abap badi customer_add_data: how to process user input in custom fields? -


I should know what is the process (save and display) with user input in custom fields.

My setup:
- New subscript for transaction XD .. (eg XD02)
- Using badi customer_add_data and customer_add_data_cs - Some custom fields have been added to the table, e.g. . KAA1

Transaction created a function group with dynpros for XD ..
- New customer fields are displayed in XD ..

However, in my new areas Nothing seems to be processed, processed I do not know how to continue my implementation

What I tried to do in the window:

  "wokrs saves data input method IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS ~ GET_DATA." SAPLZSD_FOO_CUSTOMER = My Function Group Constants: c_foo (50) VALUE '(SAPLZSD_FOO_CUSTOMER) KNA1-ZZFOO' Field-symbols: & lt; Fs & gt; Type Any ASSIGN (c_foo) TO & lt; Fs & gt; IF sy-subrc = 0. s_kna1-ZZFOO = & lt; Fs & gt; end if. Endmethod  

What I did try in PBO to display the custom field value

  "does not work, stored values ​​do not display in dynpro module status_2001 output Statistics: gf_eori type kna1-zzeori constant: c_foo (34) VALUE '(SAPMF02D) kNA1-ZZfoo' field-symbol: .. & lt; fs & gt; Specify (c_foo) & lt; FS & gt; If the SY-subrc = 0. kna1 -zzfoo =. & Lt ;. FS> endif endmodule  

and what interface customer_add_data methods do to use customer_add_data_cs The Or my dynpros have to be written in PBO / PAI?

If a new example is for example: How to see a solution: knvv-zfoo and knvv-zbar.

< P> I'm new to customizing the SAP and in general, some disputes are needed to use BADI.

The above examples were based on a post found on the Internet. My problems, I found a work and a better solution in a book.

The essence of this is:

  • I use
  • Two functions (Getter) to work on importing and exporting custom fores And setter)
  • Assign or return its values. Customized fields in those tasks

Now, my custom fields are saved and loaded properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -