excel - Rolling Time LookBack Calculation -


I'm sorry if this has been answered I'm searching for a while.

I have a series of datasets, which I need to calculate based on the previous X time (last hour, day, etc.).

My problem is that I do not know how to run these calculations, delta is not standardized over time.

Example:

column A - time (say in second)

column B - value

  time value Results (5) 01 3 02 02 5 3 04 4 8 07 8 9 9 12 13 4 6 14 4 10 15 1 8 6 9 0 33 7 0  

I have a (example) (Not included in it) results by the sum of 5 seconds from an example (line) (5) How can I return the call?

Thank you.

Edit:

What I'm trying to do to clear it:

1) Find the data of the last 5 seconds using column A

3) The output in the column C (formula)

/ Div>

You should see the following formula (Paste and drag down in C2):

  = SUMIFS ($ B $ 2: $ B $ 11, $ A $ 2: $ A $ 11, "& gt; =" & A2-5, $ A $ 2: $ A $ 11, "& lt;" & amp; 2)  

Where is your time the time for the line you want to look back on.

I have tested and it works for the data you provided - expanding the categories is appropriate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -