How to update meteor to 1.0rc.11 -


My meteor current version is 0.9.4, and I want to try the latest version "1.0-rc11", I did Have tried the Meteor Update - Raleigh 1.0-RC11 and Meteor Update --release 1.0-rc.11 , and I always get this message "Your package is on their latest compatible versions Are. "

You have packages that are not compatible with RC.

Meteorite 1.0 Out You can try that with meteor update .

To see which of the packages you have and their barriers, whether they are compatible with 1.0 or not. If you have older packages, you can stop them from updating them.

You can see in your code using the meteor list

. >

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -