javascript - Uploading image using Canvas HTML5, how to send file name and file size with the same post action? -


I have a problem solving with my custom image uploader (HTML canvas based).

Trying to send an image by using asp.NET MVC 4 in the server side and posting ajax (because I have a formadata post agax + base64 string

me toDataURL ()

  canvas.toDataURL ('image / jpeg', 0.7)  Using the base64 string to get the canvas. 

To save this image, I send the Base 64 string to the server, but I do not have the file name and file size as normal I can get a form post, (in the general post I get a http posted filebase )

So, someone knows I can add additional data with the image (base 64 string) How can I send it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -