loops - Arduino interupt a delay function -


In my next project, I use 4 leodes (10000) with delay. I need a function to cancel this loop and start over with the new transaction value. 100.

I have enabled the interrupt and when I pressed a button, the delay changed to 100 after one round. I have to wait 10 seconds .. Is it possible to restart the loop function with new values?

Wow, the rude Ignaceo was the least helpful.

You can do this but as you have not applied.

It is not good to use delays in this situation. One better way to implement is to use a loop like this:

  int delayLED = 10000; Int StartMillis = Miles (); While (Millise (Start) - Start Milice & Lt; William) {// Enter the code for your "Handicap" here like // but if (button pressed) {delayLED = 100; break; }}  

This is not just a template, there is a complete answer. Let me know if you have more questions.

Happy coding!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -