Rails form.select attributes to show different values -


I have a model where I store the parameters in the database as an integer, no segment = 0, Section 1 = 1 and Section 2 = 2.

I want the user to be able to select the section under his name, not the stored value, that is, I want to select the form, 'no section, section 1, section 2' Show as an option, but then store the same value in database 0,1 or 2.

  .form-group = f.label: section, 'Select a section' = f.select: section, (Show 'No section, Section 1, Section 2' on store 0, 1,2)  

You must pass an array with options

  = f.select: section, [["no section", 0], ["section 1", 1], ["section 2"]]  
< P> The appropriate element will be selected according to the value, so if your object is a value for section = 2, then "section 2" will be selected when you will load the page.

You can do more to see more


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -