Replacing part of the strtotime function in PHP with a variable -


I was just thinking that it is possible to change a portion of the strtotime function line with a variable? What do I mean when I have the following stringotype function:

  $ _ expiry date = ('dm, y g: i', strotomium ('+ 12 days')) ;  

Is it possible to change the '+ 12 days' to make it possible to use a line that generates different dates in the future - it is possible to change the part with a variable is? Something like this:

  $ _ variable1 = "+ 9 days"; $ _Experius = Date ('D, Y g: i', strotom ('$ _ variable 1'));  

If it is not, then there is no big deal, just writing a huge piece of code. Just wondering because it became a little angry when I tried to remove it so far. If you need more information, please let me know thank you!

Yes, just leave quotation marks within stratotime.

$ _ variable1 = "+ 9 days"; $ _Experius = Date ('D, Y g: i', stratotem ($ _ variable 1));

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -