c++ - How can I draw an image in a static area in an MFC dialog? -


I have a static field in an MFC dialog and an ID is specified: IDC_STATIC . How can I connect this IDC_STATIC ID to the headler ( HWND ), as if my image will be embedded within a static text area?

  HWND G_hWnd3 = NULL; HDC G_HDC3 = Faucet; G_hDC3 = :: GetDC (g_hWnd3);  

How can I give static text ID as GetDC () logic?

You should consider getting your own class from CSTTech. The advantage of this approach is that you can control all rendering to control a self contained class. Specifically, if you define the constant control with the SS_OWNERDRAW style, you will be able to handle its rendering when called DrawItem, then you will get DrawItemStruct to get an indicator, where it is embedded There is a handle for DC of control that you can use to present under control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -