html - SublimeText 3 "Failed to start Server" -


In the SublimeText3, when I'm editing html files, let me read a message box again and again Failed to start server . It also creates a console entry Error: Failed to start server .

I did not install those packages which I should chat with html files which I know. The files are not related to the Sublime Project.

Where does this message come from?

It's really getting distracted (more then "buy me" popup).

Did you install any JS package?

The error text failed to initialize the server in this plugin. You can try to connect to your server but are also unsuccessful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -