jquery - AJAX send value to controller and return query results -


I want to pass a value for my controller and want to execute a query. I would then like to return the values ​​to the query from my query, so I can allocate these values ​​in different text boxes. I do not know how the data can be returned back to jquery. I only made AJAX calls, partial views are back. I am working in ASP.NET

You can use AJAX calls inside the function like below, you can call whenever you need it.

  function (id) {$. Ajax ({url: "Your Controller / Method Path", Data: JSON.stringify ({id: id}), Data Type: "json", Type: "Post", async: false, contentType: "application / json ; Charset = utf-8 ", success: function (data) {if here you will get value from controller if you get value from data // you get value from data, Box. Depending on your requirement ..}}})  

Controller method:

  public JsonResult functionName (int id) {on JsonResult Nam = null; Try {var queryValue; // Here you can enter your query and assign it to the query. Change it and return it back to the UI. Results = Jason (new {breakthrough = true, data = query valueless}, JasonSuciewest Behavior Aloevitt); } Hold (Exception Pre) {Results = Jason (New {Success = false, Message = Ex. Message}, Jason Yeave Behavior.); } Return results; }}  

Hope this will help you ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -