MySQL subquery to delete rows -


To delete some specific rows in my application, I'm having trouble executing a subquery. Here is my wrong SQL:

  Remove from player_news_items where id in (select player id_imes id, where player_id is not (choose id from player);  

What is the correct way to write this query?

In MySQL, you can enter a update or delete join . However, I think you want it:

  remove player_news_items from pni, where player_id is not (select id from player);  

As a note, I recommend it to be written with :

  player_news_items pni Does not exist (choose from players 1 where p.player_id = pni.player_id);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -