php - zend studio 11 how insert a date + name comment with shortcut -



I have to add and modify many PHP pages of the project.
I need a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + key) to insert something like this:
// Sergio October 25, 2014 - or something else, I want to comment as a comment to keep track of your changes Do I know how to create a custom shortcut?
Thaks!
Sergio

As far as I remember, permission to create shortcuts for Zend Studio templates However, you can still define a template and when you start entering some letters before that template, then the studio will suggest to 'autocomplete' the whole template.

To do this:

  1. Open the window -> Preferences -> PHP -> Editor -> Templates
  2. Click New ... < / P> Li>
  3. Type some of the template name (you will type the first letter later), say "authorname"
  4. Pattern Field Type // $ {user } $ Date {date}
  5. Save the template.

Now every time you start typing "OUT", it will suggest you a new pattern, just press Enter and this will change in // Sergeo Oct 25, 2014.

I hope this will be helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -