ruby - Authentication failure for eu-central-1 (Frankfurt) AWS -


I am using the AWS Ruby v2 SDK pre-release I work smoothly for EU-West 1 The scripts for EC2 and S3 services are not working for EU-Central-1, I was getting the following exception:

  ADS Access credentials provided (ASS :: EC 2: error :: asphyler)  

After a small query, I came to know that this fact Received the EU-Central-1 only supports signature version 4. This is right. As recommended, I have added the s3_signature_version: v4 to my config.yml . Then I started receiving a new exception:

  /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.1.0/gems/aws-sdk-core-2.0.3/lib/ Seahorse / client / configuration RB: 160: 'Rescue in the Applying Block': Invalid Configuration Option: `s3_signature_version '(Argument Error)  

So now I have 2 questions.

  • s3_signature_version: v4 in config.yml ?
  • What is the problem with and what is the same signature version 4 configuration like Ec2 need to be added?
  • If you update to version 2.0.5 then aws-sdk -core, Then this signature will be the default in version 4. To force the old version of aws-sdk-core to use Sigv4, signature_version: 'v4' for your client creator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -