sql - Cannot run a delete query from specified tables, even with using DISTINCTROW -


I am trying to run a deleted query which includes some joining. I researched and saw that I was able to use DISTINCTROW so I tried this code:

  Delete difference 2 table *, Table 2. [Field1], table 2_1. [Field 1], table 2. Table 2 table 2 table 2_1 inner join (table 2 inner join [table3] on table 2.filt 3 = [table3] is in progress (table 2_1.field3 = [table 3 ] Future) and (Table 2_1.contract_id = table 2.contract_id) Where ((Table 2. [field1]) = "R" and ((Table 2_1. [Field 1]) = "R" and ((Table 2 .filit 2) = [table 2_1]. [Field2]);  

but I'm getting the error can not be removed from the specified tables this agreement occurred I was working before joining but now I am stuck.

Can anyone provide information?

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -