sql server - SQL Query to retrieve last transactional date from the database -


This is my problem I want to write a query to get the last transaction date less than the selected date from the database I am As it stands, but it will only work if the user selects the current date. If the user fails it fails. This is my query importer = @ importer and product = @ product

@importer and

  as the maximum deadline (Dated record). The parameters that are sent to the query are  @ Products  parameters. 

Where is the selected date? Which of the parameters represents the selected date? I think your query is quite fine. You have not yet added the selected date parameter

  to the maximum (date_convert) from the importer / reconstruction form as the lastest stack, where the importer = @ importer and product = @ product and date record and lieutenant; @selectedDate  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -