stripe payments - PTKView subview in swift -


I am trying to apply PTKView subview to authorize the card code for the strip I am I am getting an error:

  Reason: 'can not be added as a subview'.  

This is my code in Swift < / P>

  Import UIKit Class PaymentViewController: UIViewController, PTKViewDelegate {override func viewDidLoad () {payment} SuperViewDidLoad ()} PaymentCustom View: PTKview View View: PTKview = PTKview (frame: CGRactMake (15,20,2) 9,55)) See Paymentview = PaymentView.delegate = self; View.addSubview (PaymentView)}  

I added myself. View.addSubview (PaymentView) and this trick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -