visual studio 2010 - How to find "explicit int access in arrays in my source code" via regex? -


How can I find all my array uses, which is an integer in the form of an index?

Example:

  const int CON = 42; Int [] arr = new int [100]; Advent [34] = 12; Arrival [s] = 13; // need to search: [100], [34] // no: [], [s]  


works with C # reges and reples But VS does not have 2010 search:

  \ [\ d + \]  

(I'm sure I had the title oddly Prepared or forgiving something.)

One of the raggex patterns used in Visual Studio The table is VS2010 and before that, you use : d to match the digits:

  \ [: d + \]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -