jsp - Retrieving input value of innerHTML in JavaScript doesn't work properly in IE 9 and above -


I ran into an issue with my JSP web application between ISE version 9 and above. In the IE version below IE version 7, 8, and Quirks mode 9, when I update the value of an input text field in a table and I see the inside HTML of the table in Javascript, I can see that the input Value has been updated for the inner inner field, assuming that I entered the page though, when I entered the input text field for IE 9 and above Sees Acelmel value of Level I, the values ​​remain the same when the page loads. Either way the internal HTML value is not updated in IE 9 and above but it is less than IE 9, and I was thinking that there is no specific reason for the difference between the browser version.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

value properties to current < / Em> value, while attribute represents the value default value.

This bug was corrected in recent versions of IE, Quirks mode emulates that older versions suffer from older versions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -